Monday, 1 April 2013
So sorry to have missed out on posting last week.
But I've got some lovely posts for writers,
so sit back and enjoy.
Oh, and I figured there were a ton of posts about the Goodreads and Amazon controversial marriage,
so I didn't choose any posts on that subject. :)
1) Gabriela Pereira, founder of DIY MFA, the do-it-yourself alternative to a Masters Degree in writing, shares how "Killing your Darlings" is actually an act of faith.
2) Jeff Goins shares his long journey to becoming a full time writer.
3) The hilarious Kristen Lamb shares what makes for a Successful Author Presence.
*BONUS*: Check out her hilarious post on Being Obsessive. It made me laugh and laugh. :D
4) On Rachelle Gardner's blog Erin MacPherson shares how Pintrest can help an author.
5) At The Creative Penn Joanna shares how to stand out from the crowd of other writers.